Skip to content ↓

T Levels

What are T-Levels?

T Levels are one of your options after you’ve finished GCSEs. At University Academy Holbeach we require you to ideally have (as a minimum) level 4 GCSE in English and Maths. However, if you don’t achieve your expected GCSE grades, we can put measures in place to help you gain the qualifications you require alongside your T Level course.

Your future workforce

Discover your future workforce.