Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Department
The SEND Department supports a wide range of pupils with Special Education Needs through the Academy and below you will find the most recent SEND Information Report.
This should be read in conjunction with the SEND and Inclusion Policy, also available on the Academy website under ‘Policies’.
Further information about our SEND provision can be obtained by contacting either of the following at the Academy:
SENDCO / Assistant Principal: Miss R Daw (University Academy Holbeach, Park Road, Holbeach, PE12 7PU)
SENDCO: Miss L Curtis (University Academy Holbeach, Park Road, Holbeach, PE12 7PU)
- SEND Local Offer https://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/send-local-offer
- Liaise (SEND Information Advice and Support Service in Lincolnshire) https://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/liaise
- Information Advice and Support Services Network for SEND (National Site) https://cyp.iassnetwork.org.uk/
- Links to remote learning support for SEND pupils:
- Oak National Academy specialist classroom CLICK HERE
- BBC Bitesize Parents’ Toolkit: SEND CLICK HERE
- Chatterpack SEND hub CLICK HERE