University Academy Holbeach Curriculum Vision
Our curriculum is designed to provide an education that is enriching, ambitious and engaging and one that ensures all pupils have the opportunity to encounter a breadth of experiences.
We aim to:
- Ensure pupils develop the essential skills in literacy, oracy and numeracy
- Deliver a broad and balanced curriculum that provides enjoyment and challenge, allowing all pupils to make good progress with the skills and confidence to build on their knowledge.
- Deliver a programme of study that suits the personal needs and aspirations of all learners so that they are able to progress to further and higher education, employment and apprenticeships.
- Encourage and support pupils in exceeding expectations and becoming confident and articulate young adults
- Raise aspirations and equip learners for the next stage of their education and their working life, encouraging them to appreciate the opportunity to be life-long learners.
- Provide learners with a range of experiences that develop and build on their cultural, spiritual, personal and global awareness, understanding and appreciation, enabling them to be responsible and caring citizens of the future.
- Develop interpersonal skills, responsibility and resilience, and celebrate achievements, contributions and talents which are key elements for personal and mental well being.
Please use the links below to find out more about our curriculum.