The Academy uniform is smart, practical and comfortable and must be worn correctly by all pupils.
- Black blazer with badge
- Black trousers (not cord, cotton, denim or combat)
- Black knee length skirt (not tight)
- Pale blue shirt
- Tie (£5 available from Pupil Reception)
- Black logo V necked sweater
- Plain dark socks
- Sensible black shoes (not trainers)
- Jewellery is prohibited except for: 1 small ring, 1 small stud in each ear
- In the 6th Form students will wear a blazer and a sweater.
- Academy PE and Games Kit List
- Navy blue shorts
- White logo polo shirt
- Separate gym shoes (or clean trainers)
- Navy multi-sports shirt
- Navy football socks
- Football boots and trainers
- Shin guards
- Gum shield for rugby
- White cricket kit (optional)
On particularly cold days plain navy tracksuit bottoms (these must be unmarked and with no stripes) may be worn by girls. Pupils who are unable to participate in PE due to illness or injury will be expected to wear their PE Kit, with a navy tracksuit, to assist the coaching of others and officiating.
All items should be clearly marked with the pupil's name.
Jewellery and Hair
The wearing of jewellery is prohibited excepted for one small ring and one pair of small ear studs (worn, one in each ear). Pupils must not have jewellery or studs or any facial piercings. We do not feel that it is necessary for pupils to wear make-up, necklaces or bracelets. A large number of colourful hair ornaments are also discouraged.
Pupils must not dye their hair extraordinary colours, more natural colours are acceptable but it is best to check first with the Learning Coordinator.
The decision as to whether something is sensible and adheres to school uniform lies with the Academy.
Changes to Uniform
We are proud of our Academy uniform and ask parents to ensure that, only the uniform listed is worn by pupils. Any changes to this list will be notified to parents in writing. Please check with the school before incurring unnecessary expense.
Trainers are NOT allowed as normal footwear.
Uniform can be ordered as follows:
- Ties are priced at £5 and are available from Pupil Reception
- Online at the Sportswear International website via the Parents Online section
- By telephone using a credit/debit card on 0845 519 0099
- By cheque through the post using the University Academy Holbeach 2016 Order Form
For more information read the Direct to Parents - Parent Guide
Please order uniform early to allow time for delivery!