Brickwork Level 3
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work as a bricklayer or blocklayer within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Erecting Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Setting Out Complex Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Erecting Complex Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Setting Out Masonry Structures in the Workplace
This level 3 qualification will give you a robust understanding of Trowel Occupations. You do not need any prior qualifications to undertake this level 3 qualifications however it is recommended that you complete the level 2 in Trowel Occupations which will give you the underpinning knowledge and skills required to complete this level 3 qualification.
On completion, job roles could include: - Bricklayer - Blocklayer - Thin joint installer - Craft mason - Plasterer - Maintenance operative – masonry - Site supervisor Alternatively, you can progress on to the following qualification: - Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision