37 hours per week /40 weeks per year
(£18,065- £19,171) pro rata
Due to the expansion of the Academy an exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and committed individual to join our SEND administration team.
The successful candidate will be required to provide effective administrative support to the SENCO, Assistant SENCOs and SEND team in running the department on a day-to-day basis.
This will involve:
- Filing and archiving paperwork, as well as updating our electronic systems as appropriate
- Supporting the organisation of meetings, including liaising with outside agencies
- Taking minutes of meetings as required
- Making and receiving phone calls from partner agencies and other professionals on behalf of the SENCOs and department
- Following the safeguarding policies and procedures in the Academy to ensure the safety and welfare of children and young people
- Being aware of children with vulnerabilities such as SEND
There may also be an opportunity to support pupils during their examinations so a willingness to work one-to-one with students is essential.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills be friendly, hardworking, enthusiastic and committed to providing effective administration and support to our busy SEND Team. It would be advantageous for the candidate to have experience of using SIMs and working in a school environment. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 A* to C GCSE’s, strong communication and IT skills and enjoy working with young people.
University Academy Holbeach is an 11-19 school that offers a broad and balanced curriculum at all Key Stages and a vast range of curricular and extra-curricular opportunities to help pupils achieve their potential. It is a successful and vibrant place to study where the emphasis is placed on students enjoying their learning experience, making excellent progress and achieving the highest standards possible.
University Academy Holbeach is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply.
For an application pack or to discuss the post further please contact the school with your details.
University Academy Holbeach
Park Road, Holbeach, Spalding, Lincs. PE12 7PU
Telephone 01406423042 Fax 01406 426144
Closing date: 30th April